Thursday, August 20, 2009

My "Official" Kindergartner

Jack came home with a sticker on that said he was an official Kindergartner, so I guess he is! He had a great first day of school. He was really excited when he woke up and he did great when I dropped him off. He was a little tentative, but he was sitting next to his good friend Abby from last year, so that made him feel much better! He took his lunch today (they eat at 10:30!) and had an afternoon snack. He said he even "fell asleep a little" during rest time.

When I picked him up he said he loved it and asked if he could "Please please please please go back to school tomorrow!" He also said Mrs. Zielke and Mrs. Keller were the best teachers ever in the whole wide world. I guess that is a rousing endorsement if there ever was one! I'm glad he likes it. Maybe I'll take some more pictures of him tomorrow in his PE uniform.



2 comments:

MC said...

He's so grown up! I, for one, would love PE pics.

Rory-n-Jeremy said...

Me too, me too! Gosh, I remember taking my kindergarten picture too! But I think I was wearing something much less cooler than his outfit! =)