Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pilates for Men

Keith is falling apart over here. He hurts something of his at least once a week. If this is what 30 does to you, I'm not turning thirty in 2010. No thanks. One of his ailments is his back. He has been doing Pilates sometimes to help his back to (hopefully) become more limber. One night the boys all did the whole 30 minute video together. It was really hilarious. Sam made it almost the whole way through but at the end he was just climbing on Keith or going under his legs. Here are some pictures of the scene for your enjoyment.









2 comments:

Joe and Shannon said...

thats pretty funny. thanks for posting pictures of your house. I'm glad to know mine isn't the only one that doesn't look perfect all the time.

Aziletx said...

The contrast in the workout clothing made me laugh! Footed pajamas!!

And, even thought I enjoyed the pictures, I can't help but think what a riot this would have been in a (short) video!!