Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another Vacation

We just got home from another vacation, this time to Little Rock, Arkansas and Branson, MO, to see friends. I know, I know, I'm like a drunk psycho person who enjoys the punishment. I can't tell you why I do it to myself. Anyhow, there of course was plenty of hullabaloo and craziness I could write about here, but mostly I just have one question. Why does 8 hrs in the car with the boys alone still seem easier than 2.5 hrs on the plane? Is it just because I can stop when they are totally done, and I don't really care if they are crying? Why is the plane so inherently hard? I think it is all the judgement of the others, mostly.

1 comment:

Lynette Kenyon said...

I think it's that you're on your own schedule and that you aren't worrying about keeping them quiet so they don't bother everyone else! That's just my theory! `Glad it was easier than flying!