Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jack-isms Volume III

Visit to CO creates endless funny things Jack says...

Today getting out of the car at Target he was whimpering and I said "What?" and he said "That car got my arm fat!"

----------------------

The boys were playing a game of tackle wrestling that involved being "ghosts" and covering up their heads with blankets. It was overall very dangerous and high energy. After a lot of playing Jack brings us the blanket and calmly says "Can I have another one, I puked on this one."

They run off to get another one and Drew tells Jack, "OK, PLEASE don't puke on ME!"

----------------------

We hear the boys conspiratorially whispering in the corner. Drew says to Jack "See my mom has these granny panties" and Jack starts looking around (having no idea what that means) and says "What granny panties??"

----------------------

And for those of you who know my sister, you will think this is funny, the first night we were here Jack looks at me and goes, "Mom, why does she laugh a lot?"

No comments: