Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Program


Jack being a ham as always


Video: Where is my mom? Where? Where? Oh there you are!

Jack's Christmas Program was this morning and it was really very cute. Here is a few of the videos and pictures from the big show. I will put another few pictures up later after I figure out how to get the red eye out! Please note, if you listen carefully you can hear Keith say all of the following to me (1) That some ladies rear is in his way (2) That some kid looks like a troll and my personal favorite (3) "Man someone farted.... bad.... was it you?" Unfortunely for you a few of those quotable quotes might be on some of the videos that didn't make it here, but I'm sure you'll hear at least one. Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!




Video: Some Extreme Jack Swaying



Video: Counting the "little angels"



Video: Jack is SO HAPPY to have Santa surprise them

1 comment:

Lynette Kenyon said...

AW! So cute! And I LOVED the swaying! Thanks! That gave me a great laugh today!