Monday, December 22, 2008

Sign Making

This is sort of Jack's new thing, since he is very proud of his phonics skills, he likes to write signs. He makes them for everything he is playing pretend with, like the fake grocery store, he makes them for the neighborhood kids about twice a day, he makes them for me. It is very cute. Just like everything else he does, it uses a lot of paper! A few days ago Sam was messing up Jack's crafts and it was driving Jack nuts so I took Sam to the bathtub to remove him from the scene for a bit. After a few minutes Jack slipped the following sign under the door:

Sound it out a few times, and you'll figure it out for yourself!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Hi, you don't know me, I found your blog searching the internet for information about Little Rhinos preschool. We have recently moved to Okinawa and I am looking for a preschool. I know it is very forward, but would you mind telling me about your experience with Little Rhinos? It would be nice to hear about someone's first hand experience. You can email me at jjwalter@konnect.net. I hope to hear from you.
-Jessica

Rory-n-Jeremy said...

That cracked me up soooo much! =) Thanks for the cute story! So did you let him out? =)

Angie said...

This is one of the most funny things I've ever seen!! I'm still cracking up!