Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update on my inchworm

The second swimming class was yesterday and again the inchworm made some progress. He only refused to do one thing and even did that finally once some concessions were made to assure that his face had the least possible ability to touch the water.

That isn't the best part, however, that was after swimming.

Walking to the car

Mom: Wow Jack you sure did great today! I was so proud of you!

Jack: Yeah, mom, I was swimming and I told you to watch me, but then you didn't. Why didn't you?

Mom: Oh, sorry bud, next time I'll make sure I am watching you when you call me. But I'm still so proud of you for being such a big boy and being brave!

Jack: Yes I was so brave

Mom: And I was so proud of that. Weren't you proud of yourself?

Jack: Oh yeah, I love myself.

1 comment:

Rory-n-Jeremy said...

No worries about this kids self confidence! =)