Monday, November 3, 2008

Favorite Foods

You know, Jack is into asking us what is our favorite this? What is our favorite that?

He asked us yesterday what is our favorite food. I told him Japanese fried rice and noodles. He said no, he didn't think so, he thought it was "Meat Lettuce and Cheese only and a Medium Coke". (They listen in the drive thru line!)

That wasn't nearly as funny though as what he said to Keith. Keith wasn't playing the game to liking because he kept saying "I don't know, I don't really have one."

Jack kept saying "Yes you do, daddy, I know it, keep THINKING about it."

Finally, after not succeeding in egging his daddy on to come up it himself, he said. "You really do have a favorite food daddy! BEER!"

2 comments:

Aziletx said...

I am curious. What did Jack say his favorite food is??

Unknown said...

My Jack is 8 and his favorite food is steak. Jack is our youngest of 5. The oldest is 19. I'm the father and am 49. My favorite food is beer as well. Specifically Newcastle Brown Ale.