Monday, January 5, 2009

Don't ask ME if he missed any of them!

Jack memorized all of the states. He is obsessed with this book called The Scrambled States of America. So, one day, I realize that he can read all the states in the back of the book and I am pretty impressed. Then in the last few days I have discovered that he can also recite them verbatim just from memory. I have no idea who he came from but it is not me. I am 28 and I don't know the states in a list. So if he skipped some here I would never know the difference. We took several videos but I think this one is the closest he got to perfect. He did it in the car earlier without prompting but I guess the camera makes him stress more.

9 comments:

The Coughlons said...

That is insane. seriously.

MC said...

Jack is my hero.

Shane B. said...

Alright, it is official.

Jack is smarter at 4 than I am at 25.

Thanks.

Angie said...

Dude, that is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

you have to post that on utube!

AJ said...

I have to admit, New Hamster is still my favorite state.

Lauren Eastburn said...

oh my word. :)

MC said...

North Virginia is a nice runner up. I can't stop watching this! You know, I agree with Jack. Is there REALLY an Ohio? I mean, I've never been there...

Aziletx said...

Is that Penn-Sil-Bania that he says? (I need closed captions)