Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A day at the 'doctor'

Ever listen to kids play? It is pretty worth it.

Playing Doctor

Friend: "My back is a little broken"

Jack: "Ok, it is going to be ok"

Friend: fake hyperventilating

Jack: "Just calm down, I am going to listen to your heart.... ok your heart seems fine... the problem is that it has a lot of throw up on it."

-------------------------------

Friend: "Let's take your temperature.......oh my....... you have such a huge huge huge fever! The biggest fever!"

Jack: "Oh well, that means I am going to catch on fire..."

-------------------------------

Jack: "Oh doctor, please help me. I have a broken ear."

Friend: "Sorry, just deal with it, I am not up for working now."

-------------------------------

Jack: "I am pretty tired of being the nurse now, I am ready to be the builder"

1 comment:

Rory-n-Jeremy said...

Love the new header photo! Glad Jack is ready to be a builder! =) Cute story!