Monday, February 9, 2009

BAD BABY!

Sam likes to kick you while you try to change his diaper. It is really nice and I have been known to pop him on the leg in the past in order to get him to quit long enough for me to finish. I have not, however, been known to call him a "bad baby" at the same time. Saturday I was changing him and he started kicking me. I said "Sam, NO KICKING MOMMY!" He then proceeded to hit himself on the leg multiple times and say "Bad BABY!!!" in a robot voice. I have not seen anything so funny in quite some time. Luckily Jack was also in the room and he thought it was hilarious too. The main problem with all the laughing is that he now thinks that saying "Bad Baby" is sure to get a laugh and he says it all the time. Here is a video of me trying to recreate him saying this for all to see. You can definitely hear the monster voice at least :-)

P.S. We really don't call any of our kids bad, btw. He got that from Jack, who does INDEED call Sam a bad baby. I blame the Steve Martin book "The Alphabet from A to Y with Bonus Letter Z". The page for B says "Bad Baby Bubbleducks"and ever since that book became a hit in this house Baby Bubbleducks is spoken of often around here.

No comments: