Friday, June 5, 2009

I don't know why I was worried...

I took the boys to look at houses today. I have no idea why I was worried about Jack, because he seems to relish in the house hunt. He said "Well, it is really fun getting a new house, mama! [We are really into the mama lately] The problem is, after you get your new house, you still have all of your old stuff in it." I had to agree.

We went and looked at a house that is in the old historic part of Summerville. Both Keith and I love old houses, and I was excited to look at it. Unfortunately, it was nothing to get excited about, read, very old and looking very outdated with moldy bathrooms. I walked out and said, "Well, I didn't like that one." Jack said, "Yeah, me neither. It really didn't have any decorations in it." I tried to tell him that you actually put the decorations up yourself for the most part, but he insisted, saying, "But really, mama, the walls were all plain!!" Okay.

After we went and checked out another house in a cool neighborhood, he was ready to move in immediately. As we drove off, he asked me which one was OUR house an then on the way home he asked me if we were going to our "Old" house. I said, yes, of course, our stuff is still at this house. He was not pleased.

Right now he is in the backyard mostly naked with an umbrella singing "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, you're only a day AWAY!!!!!!!" Man, our new neighbors are gonna be lucky.

2 comments:

MC said...

*smile*

The Goforths said...

I found your blog through PFO followers... your boys are too cute! Send me an e-mail and I'll add you to our blog reader list.

alligoforth at hotmail dot com

Allison (Blackburn)