Monday, June 30, 2008

Let me apologize to whoever gave this to us in the first place...

Someone gave us a very nice decorative throw pillow as a wedding gift that says "Willeford" in cursive on a white on white case. It is small and Jack likes to sleep with it. Today during his "rest time" which can mean anything from him napping to him trashing his room completely, I found this in his room. This is exactly why he isn't allowed to have markers or pens in his room during "rest time." I'm sure he thought that someone else had put a word on there, and he was just adding his own. Anyway, I wanted to kill him, and he knows better. The upside for me is after me being extremely unhappy about this, he went back into his room as a punishment and fell asleep. We'll see if I can Clorox the marker out or not.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I just sent this to my mom because I think she got you guys this pillow...hysterical! I am really enjoying your stories about the boys.

Shane B. said...

kinda ironic, zerzttf was what they almost named Jack.