Monday, August 25, 2008

Fun Times on the Road

Even from the beginning, you could tell it was going to be a blast... At least we didn't have much stuff in our car
See you later, Houston. Be back next year.
This is one of the toys I bought for Jack to do on the road. The idea is to use the laces to trace the animal. This cow is the example in the box. Please note I showed him the example before he did his.
This is what I saw when he said "Mommy, I'm done!" (It is still cracking me up)
Asleep early on in night one...
This is about five minutes before Jack puked in Baton Rouge...
Bridge on the Mississippi River

TJ in Alabama
Welcome to South Carolina. People LOVE their state here.














2 comments:

Rory-n-Jeremy said...

I'm going to have to make Jack's cow sewing creation my computer wallpaper! That is too funny! Good idea on the car games - we always got stuck looking for out of state license plates - boooorrring!

Aziletx said...

Um.. having the welcome mat so visible in the back of the car could be vaguely symbolic!

(Like Rory, I love the cow)