Thursday, September 11, 2008

The case of the pillow case

What do you think happened to this pillow case?
a. I washed it so much it started to unravel on the sides
b. It got tangled on the washing machine agitator and thus frayed
c. Jack cut it with his "snissors" and I just didn't notice til after I washed it and put it back on his pillow?
After school, I presented him with the evidence.

"Jack, did you cut this pillow case with scissors?"

"No mommy."

"Jack, I am not angry. Tell me the truth."

"The truth is no, mommy." Door closed.

-two minutes elapses-

Door opens.

"Mommy, I like the pillow this way."

"So, JJ, did you do that to the pillow?"

"DON'T BE ANGRY!!!!!!!!! I like it like this?"

"I'm not angry (totally even voice, don't care at all). I just want you to tell me."

"I cut that with snissors, mommy."

Wow, so surprised.

1 comment:

Rory-n-Jeremy said...

At least he has started with pillow cases and hasn't gone after
Sam's hair! =) When my parents left me with a baby sitter and I was about that age I decided to cut off all my bangs - imagine their surprise when they came home! =)