Saturday, May 30, 2009

The end of the preschool era...

Jack had a really wonderful school year. We were so so lucky to sort of just fall into this wonderful situation with great friends and the perfect teacher for him. It is really hard for his mommy to believe that he is going to "big boy" school in the fall. I am not ready for him to grow up.

He, however, is completely unfazed. He has been asking to go Kindergarten and do harder work. He says he knows he will miss his friends but "don't worry mommy, he'll make new ones." I guess I'll have to learn to take some cues from him.

Here is a picture montage from yesterday, his last day at St. Luke's Childrens Center.

Mrs. Flatt, Joey, and the class on the last day of school.

Jack walking in to the school program.

I know it is blurry, but our choices were blurry or red eye.


I had to include this one because it is so his personality... a ham.

Looking innocent.


Receiving his diploma.




He graduated!
The class at graduation.

Jack and the best teacher, Mrs. Flatt.

Sam, causing trouble at graduation, but still looking cute.

Jack and Abby.

Julia Wilson, Austin, and Jack.

Shane and Jack.



Jack singing "Tomorrow."



And for the truly die hard fans (aka the grandmothers), Jack singing "I won't grow up."

5 comments:

Melani said...

Aww, I can't believe he will be in KINDER!!!! Cute pics and videos!

Ryan Hauck said...

Wow, Austin actually smiled for a picture?! *faints*

The one of Jack, Austin, and Julia W is really awesome. Great looks on all their faces.

cecilia said...

way too cute! he is getting so big

MC said...

Congrats, Jack! Thanks for sharing, A -- made my day! Also, where can I get one of those big white bows? Adorable.

Allison said...

Wow - He is so BIG now. Watch out world! Allison